HO! ME! is where the he- art is....?

Today, I start a new hybrid- organic-blog and it starts here, now.

What is a hybrid organic blog?

hybrid:
Well, for a start, it will be written in both English and Dutch, mixed.... right as I fancy it, when I fancy it.
It is likely to contain mixed media ( words, images and who knows, even sounds and video)
Also... more importanly ...this blog is only the virtual version, a version Google and  'human minds' are able to relate to to some extent.
However, the even more interesting part of this blog is when 'souls' start to relate to it, by resonating though this virutal content, with the actual meta-physcial content.... stored on the 'internet' of the collective consciousness.

organic:
I have no idea what it will be about.
I've been given a seed today, of an idea that resonated on the high vibes of  'joy' with me and I am just planting the seed.... see what comes out of it.

Why?
Apart from that I know that I really love the process of blogging?
Apart from that I know that I have openened myself up to a major transition, also in my physical world,  to unfold, that might be interesting to see unfold, right as the process is happening...?
All the real whys and wherefors may show up at some point......

Would you like to know what the seed vibrates on/'looks' like/ 'is'?

Well this is it's soul-DNA:

  • I was attracted to buying for 1 Euro in a charity shop a white T-shirt with pink letters, with a woman's head on it, saying:
    "Do what you wanna do but remain true to yourself."
  • Wearing it straight away, I felt this urge of 're-placing' the wisdom I gained in the passed 5 years on a vibe I'd call presentment... applying here and now awareness, onto male/female resentment-related topics/vibes.
  • Al put in this working title that wraps a couple of challenging years up as follows:
HO! ME! is where the he-art is,
Time now to (s)HO(w) ME SHE- ART.


I played for a very brief moment with the idea of writing a comprehensive book about my life.
Topic?
The last 5 years in which I lived for 4 years with an Englishman who happened to be my twin soul.
Who made a real art out of living acoording to distinct  'me-me-me' principles, grinding to a hold ( HO!) when there was any trace of any need or desire of  a certain she ( a.k.a. me) needing to be taking into active account in proceedings, by him.
Which could easily have gone into resentment territory.
Something ' the general public' wants and loves to read? Maybe.

But I realised very quickly, that what I want to invest time and energy in is not anywhere near writing a book and surely not staring at the past a lot and resentment has never striken me as a noursihing vibe to live with anyway.
Yes, I do think there is a great deal of fascinating facets to be explored in the blogs I created and filled with many posts, over the course of 5  years 'living with active energy awareness'  that might be of real interest to other people on a similar path in life.
But I am not at all fond of editing old work, spellcheck and all that...attempting to cater for the likes of some unknown quantity and range of readers with their own opinions on what is right and wrong in grammar, spelling and bringing forth stories ( bless you, bless them)?
Bleuggggg......(to me that is a souldestrying minefield.. no fun what so ever)
I am much more keen on experiencing and creating new impressions, on the fly, at high speed, to the likes of ......me.

So, in remaining true to myself, I feel much more comfortable with blogging (short pieces, if and when I am inspired to create filled to the brim with..... joy.. so, with little editing going on) and being in the 'now' in the process of developing/evolving/growing...forward.... into something new that is yet very much in the unseen.

So, on the brink of the second half of the year, with the moon in first quarter, 5 days into a new year of my current life, on a day that once was my wedding day..... this is where this seed is now planted.




Reacties