caduceus coil

Interesting....

Just following curiosities, I came across the term non-hertzian waves.
Nikola Tesla is the name attached to discoveries of this.

In the light of my previous blog posts, on the queste of finding alternatives to the EMF- issues decallibrating the moral compass, being invited to see a core-issue with using Hertz-waves, this was/is worth investigating further.

It is an interesting world of CIA hiding Tesla's finds for decades and people trying to sell you 'stuff' ( for lots of money with all sorts of more and less dubious looking claims and motives) and people demonstrating devices on youtube ( turning light bulbs on that are still in the package, using Tesla coils),  that are making me none the wiser about the process.
So, I left looking at that, for a moment, thinking.. if anything is relavant.. it will come to me.

Litteraly on the treshold of my house, on my way to read a novel outside and forget about this for a moment completely, I was ' held back' with the idea:" Why not write your blog post of today?"

But I thought:"With what?"
There is not much I have to say, I don't think!

'Why not make an image then'?

I thought I could indeed share my find of the non-Hertzian waves as such, an put that in an image.

As I do, I simple use Google Images to provide me with pictures I can use for my imagination represenations.

And.. thre is suddenly was..... the coil  looking rather similar to the one I saw in my dream/vision of the other night.

Apparently it is called a caduceus coil.
It is depicted in the bottom right corner of the image I made on 'Tesla' and (non-)Hertzian waves:


Going to the page where the pictiure originates from, is rather fascinating:

Also fascinating is to see there this picture, apparently an Alchemy symbol, as the text indicates.

What I notice is how ithe inner shape of the coil has the cone form, as in my dream/vision image.
It is also fascinating to note, that I am corresponding with a friend about this ' asking questions and getting (being drip fed) accurate answers' process.
She asked me a question, in the time-frame I was looking into Tesla stuff, finding it more confusing than helpful.
I answered her:
"Oh and.. if you feel you don't get it ( while having checked of course you ARE giving the process the time and attention you agreed on with yourself).... simply ask for 'more clarity'. Ask for any snippet of information that confuses you, or disturbs you a great deal, for it to be clarified in a way you can relate to it happily and easily. Yor inner systems knows what you already can and understand and so your intuition is able to set any lesson up espceccially for you so you can enjoy the joy of understanding what is presented, even if the content didn't match your current beliefs about an aspect ( which is usually why any turbulence occurs)
You probably did such things in college ( sir/mam, can you please explain it in other words, or using another example, for this explanation doesn't compute with me and I really wish to graps what you are trying to explain here....or.... sir/mam, I can happily go along with what you say up till the point where you indicate X, Y and Z, but then you loose me, there is obviously infromation I am missing. Can you help me bridge the gap....)"


Something I kind-of did, by finding all this Tesla-stuff I found not computing with me.

Within minutes after answering her question......my attention is suddenly (away from the computer) drawn back to my own question and I am finding ( back on the computer, within minutes typing one search word) something very fascinating, to say the least.

I have to say, at times this process is giving me goose bumps.
Nice goosebumps, with just a touch of ' scarily beautiful' to it too.

Reacties