cristalline liquid


Yesterday, I read in a free sample of his book, about GH Pollack's finds in studying water.
Fascinating, in many ways.
This morning at dawn, I emapthically felt the meaning and signifiance of this 4th phase of water, cristalline-liquid in relation to 'being human' ( a container of mostly water...), ' being an empath' and 'The Knowing'... in the light of elctromagnetic influences.... by relating it all to my own experiences and body-mind-soul observations as an emath, developing (my) clear-knowing using my ability to visualize abstract procesess.

I probably wil have a go at putting my (cristalline-liquid! They have allways felt 'fluid' and mutli-facetted cristalline to me) understandingsstructures into an meaningful translation of it in words too, for it seems relevant to do so.
I am also aware one could spend a lifetime on only transcribing this insight!
If that is what I am after to do, in the light of this research-context... remains to be seen....

So, for now, I have captured the full (stereo-holographic) resonances in the image above, as a way to share these understanding in the pureset energetic form I saw them, to share them in the Collective Consciousness.

Once more.. the image serves a soul-link, where one can retreive the infrormation directly, if one gives oneself persmission ( by stating the intention) to wonder what understandings are being the surface.

Reacties