Dan's shoes

Today I was reading a book by Dan A. Davidson, freely published online as pdf file, called Shape Power.
In the book he passionately tells about his researches, in books and wby conducting his own experiments, around the theme of the influence shapes have on the natural aetheric (energetic) world of which we are are part.

It made an interesting read, also in the light of having had a dream of a shape that might serve as an 'anchor' to the natural (dynamical) pitch, as mentioned earlier.

I was playing with some of the concepts mentioned in the book, having fun with it, resonating with it, allowing it to take me where it wanted to go.... (no matter how much my beliefsystem kicked in at times calling it all ... well.. all sorts .. not worth repeating.. for not containing enough 'joy' to share abundantly).

Suddenly, out of that joyful interplay, an idea emerged rather clearly.

What if... I was to combine these insights in a practical solution to help people protect from EMF in a way that might not only  shield' but also 'nourishes' and keep the functioning of the moral compass intact....., all being well?

I really laughed out loud, when I saw where the idea was leading me... the design of a pair of shoes.
Why was I laughing.....?
A couple of days ago.. before I even came across Dan A. Davidson and his ideas.... I had started a story in a notebook, called.... Dan's shoes ( well, to be honest.. Dan's schoenen, for I started the story in Dutch, but the meaning is the same).
Where, funnily enough, it was all about ' Abundance' (connecting/moving in energy awareneness) and how a guy prefered his name (Daniel) to be shorted to Dan, pronounced in the American way)... a guy who could be recognised at prefering to be barefeet ( totally in touch with the earth himself).... who came to me to share the joy of creating 'something' out of 'nothing' together.

Ha, well, what more incentive do I need to put the design here in the she-art department?

(I tried for a brief moment making a real life prototype, but I am much better (read quicker and accurate) with my imagination than with metal wires and the energy of that adventure  'went' quickly.
Where Dan states in his book that he has rather clear evidence that picturing a shape ( like a piramyd for example) onto a situation already has a great deal of effect.... I needed no further encouragement to 'imagine' it and stick the design onto the world of artificial vibes of the internet ;-) )

This is the image I came up with:


Again ( although looking nice, if I do say so myself) more serving as a soul link to the content in the collective consciousness, for those readers who fancy ' more detail' ( in pure vibrations... simply ' place yourself  (your attention, with open wonderment) in these/my shoes....quite literraly/empathetically speaking ;-)

Put in some descriptive words, where one would need to tap into the insights gathered by Dan. A. Davidson, to make some form of more common sense of it:

  • These are portable oraccu's, as Wilhelm Reich came up with, decades ago, as energizing spaces to 'be' in, to recallibrate and rejuvenate.
  • So, in line with that concept.....they are made out of alternating layers of metal and natural fabrics.
    ( max 3 folds .... to follow the guideline Wilhelm Reich gave for safe usage for the avarage person, without special  'energy training')
  • Where, one layer of the metal holds a special things: a grid of (thin) spirals that are created and connected in a specific way: from the outside to the inside and..... all spirals are connected.
    (depicted top left)
  • The soft layer on the inside, is embroided with a sign mentioned in the book, that heals the space it is dranw into. Again.... created/drawn in the indicated way./order, as mentioned in the book
    (depicted bottom right)
  • On the outside, emboidery is placed of the tesseracts, thus creating a protective zone for the person placed inbetween the total of four tesseracts.
Since the inner fabric is soft, there is no need to wear socks, which is also not recommended to do, unless they are made of 100% natural materials.

Since the feet are, while walking moving though the green energy layer, as mentioned in the book and our body's natural connection point to the ground anyway, there is a lot that can be said for this to be a promissing approach.

Thanks Dan, for sharing your beautiful insight openly with the world, so I could have had the oppertunity to play with them.

(-:


Reacties