probiscus?



Describing the process:

This morning, just after waking up I wrote, with a pen on paper, a concept for a message to Professor Gerald H. Pollack. Flowing out of my pen like water, rich on insights.

I started using my computer, to  work on/with this information, on a vague notion of turning it into a blog-post text, but was lead to making the picture first.

I re-loaded a picture I really 'liked' yesterday, was attracted to ' for future use'

I randomly/intuitively chose/found an abstract work to stick to it, as another layer.. the one I labeled 'cover' earlier and served already for a while as the heade imgae for this blog.
(of which I now notice, while writing about the process, the significance in relation to what I wrote and understood this morning... the 'beginning resonance' of this developmentprocess.. on a deeper layer than 'meets the eye').

I started playing with it, by just allowing 'the flow of the moment' to direct my hands to applying filters and play and have fun with it, with no preconceived idea of what it should depict.
(I did notice whilel working that I was staying more 'abstract' than I usually tend to do...of which I now notice, while looking back on the process, how that is telling the story too, of what I udnerstood and wrote this morning.)

Art some point, I really 'liked' what I had made and saved it onto the disc.
That was this picture, which I had labeled probe.jpg, understanding how one 'blob' of something was probing iinto the (core-) consistency of another blob with a narrow tube of 'something', gaining clarity and insight form that.

In the process of 'saving' ( how intersting a word to use in the light of what this whole porject is about), suddenly it struck me, seeing the thumbnail of the image in another context ( not of the creation, but of the distribution and organisation within the system)... It struck my how it looked like an insect with a probiscus probing into a large orange flower.... (where the core is vividly glowing blueish/clear).

I felt compelled to add an extra luyer of this image from concrete, physical nature to the image.

In looking for an appropriate specimen, I was drawn to using a humming bird butterfly... one had had recenly seen in the neibouring garden and was amazed by its beauty and flying skills.
Adding a few tricks my program has on it's sleeves ( to make the edges transparent.... how lovely, in the light of the understandings I wrote about, where clarity around the edges brings forth whole new worlds of understanding, layer by layer.

Thus creating:

I wasn't totally pleased with how it looked, but I staretd to notice within myself that I was going out of the natural flow and being affected by the intensieve use of my electronical decive I was using, the computer.
So I aborted the attempt to replace the flower with a 'gerbera', matching more the already present shape of the contours of the abstract backgrounds, to 'be away from the computer for a while, to rejuvenate', restore my miuch preferred calmly attuned state to clarity.

There, pondering a little about what to put in words, how ( voice recorded to preserve the vibes, or in words) and where to send it all to and how ( there are so many energetic obstacles to overcome by using  so called conventional means).. it suddenly struck me a s good idea to put here the process into words, make the process visible.

Knowing, one who takes time to observe the proces with wonderment, openly,  not distracted by trying to grasp 'the results' somebody else tasted and liked in the (static/lineair) form they are presented... might ( is likeley to)  gain more understanding from it him/her self.. having to stick their 'right' probiscus in the (right) matter and derive by 'osmoses' and ' diffusion' the food for thought. 

Bless you!
And thank you animal world for giving me to see the wonders of probing in the right place with the right tool, tapping into by using, natures power to transfer the goodies of life.

Hummble resonating with and in awe of the beauty of this process:

The hummble-humming be-ing 

(-:

P.S.

While I was in my bedroom, away from the computer, the sound of a song on the radio trickled in from the living room.
Some words, caught my attention to the extend that I had to jump out of bed to see the lyrics.

Apparently, they resonate with the vibe I am 'at' here, so I am quoting them here:

Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup
They slither while they pass, they slip away across the universe
Pools of sorrow waves of joy are drifting through my opened mind
Possessing and caressing me
Jai guru deva om
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world
Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes
They call me on and on across the universe
Thoughts meander like a restless wind
Inside a letter box they
Stumble blindly as they make their way
Across the universe
Jai guru deva om
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world
Sounds of

Since I felt I had to send a voice-rcording/sound as well... I am putting the Youtube-link in to the version I heard, so one can listen to it:


I tend to look up what I don't know the meaning of:
The refrain "Jai Guru Deva Om" is a mantra intended to lull the mind into a higher consciousness. The words are in Sanskrit, and they mean "I give thanks to GuruDev," who was the teacher of The Maharishi.)

Also....

Gazing into nothing, suddenly I smiled seeing in the pattern of my duvet the image of a hummingbird (-butterfly) sticking its narrow tube into a bucket shaped thing.



Which in turn, reminded me of an image I saw and was intrigued by yesterday from some enigmatic manuscript.the voynich manuscript, wondering what it might indicate....


Which, in turn , reminding me of a thing that was 'broken' and left behind by some guests, which I found earlier that day. A tripod for a mobile phone (!), made out of interlinking stiff plastic balls/wholes, thus creating something sturdy and flexible....where I wondered.. 
"I wonder how they get that ball into that narrow whole, in the construction process..."



Reacties