serious play with the voynich manuscript


As I love solving puzzles..ofcourse this Voynich manuscritp that I came across, intriugues me.

Tonight I watched a documentary on Youtube about it.
And now, under a fantastic purple and orange sky, I am writing this blog post, revealing the line of approach I am going to use.

I am going to see what reveals itself to me, applying my paradigm on being one consciousness.

I know that I am writing and drawing merely in code myself, linking to understandings that are actually stored in the Collective Consciousness in resonances, and can be retrieved from that source of information to.
I appreciate that 'words' are rather poor carriers of the true and complete understandings. Experiences are much richer.

So, I figured.. maybe if one sees this manuscript as a similar product to this  here.....then going straight to the source, understanding that it can be used as a soullink, could very well work.

I am connecting with it on understanding that if it is made by a higher consciousness than my current one and it has relevant information for me to become aware of, then it will come to if I get as 'close as possible' to it in spacetime, sit really still, be energetically totally open and in the moment and look it straight in the eye.
For in 'doing that' ( being able to ' be' that), I then would have proven to have mastered the basic understandings necesasary to begin to fathom its content anywhere near ' right'... as intended, by simply and calmly applying them.

On the other hand, if it was created as a hoax for selfserving purposes, (and thus) by a lower than my current state of consciousness, then it would probably not  'speak' to me, in using this method, for it would be virbrating on much lower frequencies.
In that case, really nothing is lost, for I would also not be very much interested in learning more about it, for it wouldn' t likely be leading the part of the one consciousness that I am aware of, into higher understandings.. would it?

Part of the knowing I am choosing to apply on this playful experiment, is:
  • I made it, I only have to remember it  ( re-connect with it) ( for in higher conciousness realms, there is a deep awareness of there only being one conciousness in the whole wide Universe.)
  • Which, in its own right, would make a great litmustest for levels of conciousness, of how ' close' anyone 'wanders/wonders' to access it.  For if a part of the one consciousness thinks thoughts with the mind like ' This was created when I was not yet alive', ' By whom was it made?' .. then one is distancing oneself in spacetime from the creatioprocess, distancing from the notion of being the co-creator.
  • Thinking ' limiting thoughts' may represent lower vibes and lower 'power' too....Things like ' I can't read this' or ' this doesn't make sense to me' would  be fine examples of thougts of power limiting resonances, while full-throttle high voltage would be needed to create the bridge of understanding across forever.
  • Also, applying the vibe of wonderment, instead of the vibe of curiosity. Not 'probing' into the matter with carbon-dating and other scientific prodsticks that are doing damage to what it is as a whole, satisfying the questions the prodder has, seeing the hypotheses of what it could of should be confirmed.. or not.
    No, every creation of higher conscious beings, contains all information about its process and will freeluy and openly share 'its experiences'... with co-creatiors, who ( intrisically, that's what collegues naturally do) share their experiecnes and understandings freely to, for the greater good of the development of the whole.
    And are living beings.. so, they can speak for themselves, reveal their complete ' being' to any part of the one consciousness who connects with it on soullevel.
See what happens.
Within the context of dedicating this joyful experiment to the greater good of all involved
"I wonder...."

(-:





Reacties