wisdom in whiskers?



Fascinating how things just can be poured into my awareness...... ( or should I say ' purred') ....

I was aware that the theme of ' tiger' (and 'Africa') has been lingering around for a couple of days now and I was curious what it would be telling me at some point in time.

Today... this line of events happened.

I was looking on the local (French) second-hand-goods website to see if I could find any (cheap) measuring devices for electromagnetic fields, closeby,  that I could use for my EM-queeste/project'.
I didin't find anything to my liking/interest matching my preconceived ideas of what it might be.

(The understanding that it might be a really good idea to stay open to options outside one's own expectations of what is thought something should look like or 'best/better be'' .... gets a few creditpoints here once again)

The only thing that I found so interesting that I actually expressed to 'want', was a gorgeous stuffed panther that happend to be in my neighborhood for €3.
Yes, it is starting to look like  stuffed animal zoo in here.....but I figured that everyone is entitled to have their own quirky addictions.....

The other thing that caught my attention, was an antique 'pantometre', a measuring device with a compass in it ( also looking for a 'simple' compass with a needle in it, to play with in my investigations of the magnetic matters)

Not that I wanted to have it, but I had never heard of a pantometer and I liked the coincidence of panthere and panthometre.. so I had a litle look what is was used for. To measure angles on the surfaces of the earth, apparantly.

The fact that it is supposed to be used on a tripod, stood slightly out in my awareness and all of a sudden some knowing started to all come together when it comes to 'several sticks joining in the same point'......

I had just read in Dan A. Davidson's book (Shape Power) that he had done some interesting discoveries on this generating electromagnetic fields ( the top left in the image shows what I saw in the book).

I then brushed off my knowlegde on cat-whiskers, to find, of course that those antenna's serve as a navigational and measuring device, through... picking up and interpreting natures present nuanced vibrations.
Looking very much like the 'sticks' joining in one area.

When looking for a picture of whiskers for this soul-link image, I figured to take those of a panther.. to find one to my joyful laughter and surprise that was labeled ' huistijger' (house tiger... ha, ha.. coming full circle to 'tiger' again)

Could this be a significant direction to look into more deeply.. the vibrational navigational natural wisdom already built in in the designs of nature. Tested for centuries and very much working for some very much appeciated ('Zen' attuned to life) animals... cats! (As well as rodents and others).
Can this natural vibrational technolgy be put to good and wise use for humans ( in solving the navigating life EMF issues elegantly) too?

I feel an excitement of.... well, that seems rather well plausible!
So I ' purr' ( in shamanic style...metaphysically) with my feline mammal familymembers in this Universe, to resonate with (the understandings of) their navigational success in life, probaly using.... life's natural EM-fields and resonances.

Thank you, 'Felix'... for sharing!

Reacties